We Specialize in Group Travel and Events
- Board Meetings
- Executive Retreats
- Sales Meetings
- General Business Meetings.
- Conferences, Conventions and Workshops
- Innovative Incentive Programs with a big "WOW" factor that improve your company's bottom line.
- "Education Vacations" that combine professional development with fun trips
- Events at land resorts, standard hotels and all-inclusive resorts worldwide.
- Meetings and Incentive Programs at sea on cruise ships and river cruises
- click here to launch your program
People Matter and Results Count!Well-structured and brilliantly executed meetings and Incentive Programs are an important investment in your people and allow your organization to grow and prosper.
Effective and efficient event management is what we are about.
We will help you create an enjoyable, interesting, stimulating and cost-effective event that is a booming success with your participants and accomplishes your business objectives. That is our mission. We have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the complexities of planning your event whether it is for 10 or 1,000 people.
Where do I begin?
The first step is to let us know what you would like to do and when you would like to do it. Visit the "Contact Us" page and complete the form and we will start researching options for you.
What type of event would you like to do?Whether it's a standard hotel venue, land resort and spa or luxurious ship, we can make your event seamless. Visit our "Event Options" page to learn more
Why should you consider using an independent, third-party planner?
Because we will be a trusted partner in getting you the best and most for your event dollars and are totally dedicated to the success of your event or program.Many companies rely on support or administrative staff to plan and coordinate their business meetings, conferences and training programs. They may also take a stab at trying to develop their own incentive awards programs. All the while, they are diverted from the primary job they were hired to do. Many times, costly errors or omissions are made in planning the event simply because they have never been trained in event management. Save time and money and let the pros do it for you. We know the tricks of the trade and pitfalls to avoid in putting together complex events with contracts and the myriad of penalties you can incur if you do the wrong things.
We can save your company money!Companies spend billions on corporate meetings every year, yet only a small percentage have this sizable but fragmented spending under management. An interesting statistic gathered from Star Cite: 80% of meetings are planned in advance but account for only 50% of a company’s meeting budget. It's those last-minute meetings, perhaps planned spur-of-the-moment, that eat away at half of a company’s program expenditures.
1. Smaller meetings are generally sourced by non-professional planners (perhaps a secretary, administrative assistant or marketing coordinator at the firm).
2. They are usually overlooked by upper management.
3. There is no reporting, feedback or tracking of these smaller meetings and their attendee costs, so there’s no accountability structure in place.
4. Because they are not sourced professionally, cost leveraging opportunities are missed (for example, the booking of multiple programs with one vendor, which often result in cost-savings, is not present).
5.The shorter lead times leave less chance for cost comparisons, and ensuing negotiations. Under the gun, planners are forced to just accept what hotels or other venues offer to them.